We specialise in using transdisciplinary approaches in all our work. We integrate across multiple areas of expertise, developing products and innovations for industry partners and communities, often co-created with them to ensure we deliver context-specific and fit for purpose innovations.
We do work in the following focus areas:
- Societal innovation and change initiatives
- Primary industries and agriculture
- Industrial chemistry
- Bio- and medical technologies and devices
- Internet of things and bespoke sensor networks, wearable, in-doors and distributed outdoors.
- Bespoke sensor development
- Energy, nutrients and water
- Environmental monitoring
We are particularly well-placed to work on solutions and innovations that require
- the integration of bespoke sensor networks, GIS, drones and simulation
- the integration of technology development to underpin and enable social good and societal change
- the integration of all engineering disciplines with other capabilities to develop bespoke industrial products.